|Buy Creo 220.127.116.11 x64 + HelpCenter||$65|
|Price of Creo 18.104.22.168 x64 + HelpCenter||$60|
|Cost of Creo 22.214.171.124 x64 + HelpCenter||$50|
|PTC Creo 4.0 M130 x64 + HelpCenter||$45|
|Creo 3.0 M190 x32+x64 + HelpCenter||$45|
|Creo 2.0 M250 x32+x64 + HelpCenter||$45|
|Creo 1.0 M050||$45|
Creo is a design software family, which is developed by PTC software (Parametric Technology Corporation) and is known as PTC Creo. It is a CAD (Computer-aided Design) designing software and provides apps for that purpose. Creo software only supports running on Microsoft Windows Operating System. It renders the functionality of 3D CAD parametric feature 3D direct modeling, viewing & visualization, 2D orthographic views, Finite element analysis and simulation, schematic design, solid modeling, technical illustrations. It mainly designs the products for discrete manufacturers. The apps developed in the PTC Creo software have different capabilities and are designed to serve a distinct role in product development.
Creo 5.0 -
It is an improved version of Creo software of PTC software, which has changed the way of designing & developing products. It has made the product designing process much smoother and in a faster way.
Features & Functionality -
- Topology optimization -
This feature helps in creating optimized and design based objectives automatically considering the limitation set by the user. It does not depend on the pre-existing designs and other thought processes. It saves time more time and helps accelerate innovation by using well optimized and efficient parts.
- Additive and subtractive manufacturing -
This feature of Creo 5 enables more efficient designing, optimization, print checking and additive manufacturing of parts without any need to assemble multiple pieces of software. It streamlines the process of reducing the need for the recreation of the models. It makes the process much efficient by helping the user focus on the design only and decreasing the amount of time and energy consumption.
- Draft features -
The addition of draft features to the geometry enabled the increase in productivity. When the surface applied to the draft is identifiable, Creo 5 adapts to both native and non-native containing rounds automatically. It also does the same at the selected surfaces' boundaries. Creo does this by removing all the adjacent rounds, applying the draft and then reattaching the rounds. The user can control the exclusion and inclusion with the rounds of the parts of certainly selected surfaces in the draft tab.
- Creo flow analysis -
With this feature, the user can regularly do analysis earlier and more often by the help of the seamless workflow between CAD & CFD. It allows the user to keep tabs on the performance and function of the product more often and understand the product well. This software is specifically built for the design engineers enabling an easy and smooth use with a highly accurate result.
- Improved productivity -
Creo 5 has improved the productivity which includes modifications in product design by improving the user interface, creating the geometry with sketch regions and helical volume sweeps.
- Improved UI and user experience -
The improved user interface has modified the appearance and practicality of the draggers with a smooth display of text. The addition of search option makes it way easier and less time consuming to find the desired parts and components in the model tree. The user just has to type the action, feature or component he wants to search and with one tap, the work will be done in no time. The model check reporting tool is also updated and gives the ability to view, review and address errors and warnings easily.
- Helical sweep tool -
The helical sweep tool helps in creating accurate 3D geometry of the machine-cut parts. It does not depend on the inaccurate 2D swept approximations. This tool specifies the revolve profile to sweep along with the helical trajectory which results in an accurate geometry of grinding wheel options by controlling its dimensions.
- Sub-divisional modeling -
There are two new freestyle sub-divisional modeling introduced in Creo 5. The first one enables the alignment of your geometry to the existing Creo geometry. In this process, there is no loss of curvature continuity. The second one concerns with the new box creation mode allowing the user to toggle between shading control mesh only and shading b-spline sub-divisional surfaces. The control mesh topology creation can be done very easily by using this feature.
- Sketch regions -
A sketch region is a closed contour, which is defined by the sketched entities, and the intersection of those entities with co-planar 3D edges in part geometry. With the help of this new tool, the creation and designing of various complex geometry sketches become easier with just a few clicks. The user can easily create & use the sketch regions more effectively which gives him a smoother experience with Creo 5.
- Creo 6.0 -
The latest & most efficient version of PTC Creo is Creo 6.0. This new version of Creo has a new level of capabilities and some brand new features, which makes it an, even more, better experience to work with PTC Creo 6.
The Capabilities -
- Modeling and designing -
With this 3D design software, the user can easily optimize his product. 3D product design is nothing but the creation of a design in virtual space where the product has three dimensions. The digital prototype of the product created in this process can later be studied in detail. There are two types of 3D design and solid modeling: direct and parametric modeling. Direct modeling allows the user to take control of the change in the desired parts. One can easily push & pull out of the geometry and make quick changes to it. Parametric modeling does the same thing but it maintains consistency. That means, if the user makes changes to a part, other parts associated with it will change accordingly in order to balance the proportionality consistency.
- It does the parts and assembly modeling by creating a more precise and simplified geometry out of a complex one.
- It enables the stakeholder to view the designer’s cad model at measure superimposed on the real physical world.
- It allows the 2D drawings to be created & be updated automatically with just some clicks.
- It manages the assembly beautifully and has high-performance tools. One just has to upload his assemblies to start working instantly.
- It enables direct modeling
- It provides a comprehensive environment for sheet metal design working.
- It studies the kinematic behaviour of a model and looks for any kind of interference issues or any other motion issue range
- Another special capability is there which solely concerns with the design of plastic parts
- It enables reuse and automation of the designs
- It has an area which concerns with structural framework making it easier, faster & cheaper to design framework. It also helps in better weld design.
- It renders and animates to create realistic images
- It improves the surface quality by parametric and freestyle surfacing.
- The human factor tester tests the comfort levels of different products with the people
- It stimulates tests and explores different alternative possibilities for design optimization.
- Simulation and analysis -
It became very easy to set-up, run, and solves basic issues in design engineering with Creo 6. It helps a manufacturer test and analyzes his product and validate it. This is only possible because of this new simulation and analysis capabilities of Creo 6. The product comes as completely digitally tested in real-world conditions.
The simulation and analysis testing completely concern with the real practical world testing of the product. It includes the testing of stresses and loads a product can withstand in the real world. After the end results, one can know the lacks and flaws in his product and make corrections to it. It helps the manufacturer to create a well-tested better product.
This testing also includes the testing of feasibility and optimization. This feature studies the product in depth and optimizes it according to the user's requirement.
Creo simulation Live makes it more relevant to users. This tool enables instant feedback system in the modeling environment. This feature is faster, easier to use and more accurate which helps the user create better designs.
- Smart Connected Design -
The smartly connected design feature allows you to connect the facts with the design assumptions of the product smartly. This is the age of IoT where product designing is more based on smart working with real-world design references.
The feature, which allows this kind of specifications, is the new Creo Product Insight extension. It helps the user collecting the real word data of design and product to use it in his CAD design. This helps in designing better and smart products and conduction of trend analysis for future generation product design. The extension is fully integrated with the world’s leading industrial IoT platform ThingWorx.
It helps in making it easier for the collection and sharing of product usage data.
- Additive Manufacturing -
When the user designs for additive manufacturing with new lattice structures, building direction definition and slicing for 3D painting, this new feature comes in handy supplying more power and flexibility to it. It supports new lattice cells, analyzes & optimizes directions, enables slicing and 3MF support.
More lattices: Apart from the standard 2.5D and 3D lattices, this new feature can make more lattices formation. The new lattices can be formula driven lattices, like gyroids, conformal lattices. Using Creo geometry, the users can easily define their own custom lattices.
Build Direction: This feature allows the analysis and optimization of build orientation, which helps to minimize the print time and support structures. It maximizes the tray utilization and uses this orientation for driving the lattice design.
Optimization: By the help of this feature, the user can optimize his assemblies in Topology Optimization. This feature of PTC Creo 6 gives a better result window having an extra control system for proper interrogation and animation of the result.
Core productivity enhancements -
It modernizes the overall user experience and user interface to accelerate productivity. The introduction of new mini-toolbar workflows to create and modify features. It enables the modernization of feature dashboards and enhances the model tree in a very efficient way.
Model-based Definition (MBD)-
This feature allows the annotation of the 3D models creating a “single source of truth” which can be easily trusted by people. This feature improves the way of sharing data. The old way to share 2D drawings is now changed to 3D designs. The product data can easily be shared in the form of 3D models, which creates one reliable source of truth for every team member. This new feature helps in saving way more energy and time ensuring minimization of errors.
Other tools of Creo parametric also help in annotation, publication, and presentation of MBD-compliant models.
- Model tree improvements - It is associated and aligned more with graphics. If the user makes any type of changes to the model tree, it automatically stores the changes for the next time the user opens it.
- Updated skin and dashboards - An update to the dashboard has been made making it better for the group functioning with more enhancements. One can now directly access the help information and can learn about the feature.
- Mini-toolbar - This feature allows the user to open and use any feature option while working on graphics without returning to the dashboard. One can just open the feature option and select the desired feature he wants to enable on the part he's working on. It saves time & effort also decreasing chances of error.
- Markers and cable ties - Addition of markers and cable ties can now be done by modernizing and streamlining the user interface.
- Continuous volume sweep - This is utilized for the generation of the curve that is followed by the use of a tool for driving the CNC machine.
- The continuous expansion of MBD - This is used for better modernization. It places the notes in the right parts of the model. The improved notes can now understand the annotation and geometry of the parts they are associated to each other.