Autodesk Inventor Autodesk 3Ds Max Autodesk Advance Steel Autodesk Alias Autodesk Fabrication CadMep Autodesk Fabrication CamDuct Autodesk Fabrication EstMep Autodesk Maya Autodesk NavisWorks Autodesk Revit Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
|Buy Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2021 x64||$65|
|Price of Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2020 x64||$60|
|Cost of Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2019 64bit||$50|
|Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2018 x64||$45|
|Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2018 for Mac OSX||$45|
|Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2017 x64||$45|
|Alias AutoStudio 2016 x64||$45|
|Discount Alias AutoStudio 2015 x64||$45|
Autodesk Alias AutoStudio
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
Autodesk Alias SpeedForm
Autodesk VRed Design
Autodesk Alias AutoStudio, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is the most comprehensive set of Alias tools, including specialized capabilities tailored for automotive designers. Alias AutoStudio includes Autodesk SketchBook Pro, Autodesk VRED Design and Autodesk Maya software, and provides an extensive set of sketching, modeling, visualization, and analysis tools for the entire vehicle design process, further extending workflow capabilities. By providing a continuous workflow from concept generation through Class-A surfacing, AutoStudio helps automotive companies produce design iterations quicker, reduce rework and bring innovative vehicles to market faster.
Alias AutoStudio Features
- Revolve tool enhancements: The Barrel and Helix tools are now grouped under a Side Glass surface type.
- Skin tool enhancements: Enhanced Bezier surface quality for segmented rail curves. Proportional Crown has also improved to choose direction and adjust the surface crown.
- Form Factor included in Freeform Blend tool: The Freeform Blend tool now includes Form Factor for better shape matching.
- Completely VRED-compatible: VRED 3D visualization software users view Alias geometry with realistic materials and environments.
- Enhanced Profile tool: Rotate or slide a profile to touch a curve or surface with the updated Profile tool.
- 3D Surface Array tool: Create arrays across surfaces in multiple directions with the enhanced Surface Array tool.
- Enhanced Align tool: Align now includes multiple improvements, including Center Original options.
- VRED NURBS surface analysis: High-quality surface analysis using native spline definitions for better accuracy.
- Light Tunnel: Create linear reflections on a model in a cylindrical tunnel of lights.
Shading in clay: Give your model the look of clay by shading it with a low-specularity clay color.
- Isophotes for surface flow: Fine tune surfaces with analysis tools that offer instant numerical and graphical feedback on surface quality.